Asset Recovery Technician (1st shift)
Transpere, an IT Asset Disposition (ITAD) and Managed Services company, with locations in California, Ohio, and Texas. Transpere has established strategic partnerships with leading technology providers. We are trusted by thousands of companies, from small and medium-sized businesses to over 80% of all Fortune 1000 companies in the
POSITION BASED IN OUR GROVE CITY, OHIO WAREHOUSE
- Register and discover material in accordance with company policy and procedures
- Perform specialized Certified Data Destruction
- Evaluate, assets functionality of equipment or components using provided equipment/company web-based software, troubleshoot and repair when economically justified and within company guidelines
- Identify the material in accordance with company policy and procedures
- Ensures applicable Transpere and customer documents are completed as required
- Evaluate electronic components using provided equipment/software
- Track inventory and perform inventory counts
- Ensure to work with / use security measures, procedures, and devices as required
- Assess the functionality of electronic components
- Manually sort and move material to shelves, skid, or other assigned locations in accordance with company policy and procedures.
- Receive incoming material shipments in accordance with Company procedures including primary incoming shipment inspection, documentation, and material control
- Maintain general cleanliness of the receiving area, warehouse, and other areas as assigned
- Capable of identifying issues and informing the supervisor
- Data entry of Assets into Asset Recovery software system
- Create inventory sheets to meet Transpere and customer requirements detail material once received for screening/data wiping.
- Other duties as assigned
- Must clear a fit for work physical and hearing baseline exam.
- Must clear drug screening
- Able to use a hand truck, pallet jack, various hand tools, etc.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time at IT processing workstation
- Must be able to obey all applicable environmental, quality, and safety standards.
- Must have a high school diploma, GED, or equivalent.
- Must have communication skills, computer skills, mathematical skills
- Must be able to write and comprehend Basic English.
- Specialized skills in computer technology desired
- A+ computer software certification or equivalent is preferred
- Basic understanding of electronic hardware (computers, printers, servers, monitors) required
- Job-specific training in the identification and classification of electronic devices and components is a plus
- Data entry skills required as Asset Tracking portion of job assignment requires 65% data
Salary Range: 1st shift: $15.00 starting rate
Hours: 1st shift: M-F 7:00am-3:30pm Plus Overtime and Some Weekends
- LocationGrove City, OH
- Posted Date15 Mar 2022