Account Business Development Manager
The Transpere Client Services Account Business Development Manager is an experienced professional in providing best-in-class service to existing customers with an established record of customer account growth and retention. The Account Manager will provide an array of support and act as the customer’s liaison to all Transpere products, services and internal departments. As an experienced Account Manager professional, you understand the dynamics of end-to-end customer support, from Quote to Order Completion. The Account Manager will have complete ownership of accounts and directly contribute to the overall corporate revenue and customer success.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Provide end to end support for Clients, acting as the primary liaison between the Client and Transpere internal departments & partners.
- Provide support & assistance for all Client inquiries, including project management and account solutions.
- Provide ongoing recommendations and enhancements to make the Client experience Best-In-Class working towards continual improvements for Client.
- Maintain accurate inventory notes & account notes on all Client accounts.
- Provide continual analysis and feedback on Industry trends occurring.
- Serve as the Liaison between the Logistics department and the Client on Freight Quotes.
- Provide Reporting Package and supporting Certificates to Clients.
- Manage and process, as needed, inventory discrepancies with Operation(s) for corrections.
- Manage and maintain profitability of accounts.
- Send out Client(s) Invoice/ Credit Memos to Clients.
- Establish and build strong working relationships with business leaders at all levels with the ability to communicate comfortably and effectively at all levels.
- Manage day-to-day client communication and ongoing relationships as it relates to current, new and upcoming projects.
- Conduct Quarterly account business reviews (Tier 1 accounts)
- As needed (5-10% Average) travel to Client location, attend Trade shows and other industry events to capitalize on networking and relationship-building opportunities.
- Provide Sales quoting support as needed.
- Perform competitive analysis to evaluate product capabilities, pricing, promotion, distribution; analyze how these impact market share.
- Conduct Customer account reviews, audits and revenue optimization opportunities.
- Performs all other related duties as assigned.
- 3+ years project management or account management experience. 7+ years in lieu of degree.
- Must be comfortable with conveying the value of new and emerging products, technologies or applications to Clients and all levels of management and across a diverse organizational team.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and operate in a fast-paced, high-growth professional environment.
- Must possess both outstanding written and oral communication skills.
- Must be proficient using Microsoft Office products including Word, Power Point, Excel and Outlook.
- Must have the ability to effectively and respectfully communicate across all levels of Client leaders (C-Level to Entry Level).
Other Criteria (Preferred)
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Proven track record in providing exceptional Client Support in the technology or I.T. sectors.
- Ability to receive and comprehend instructions verbally and/or in writing.
- Ability to use logical reasoning for simple and complex problem solving.
- Ability to sit for extended periods of time.
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time.
- Ability to lift to 25 pounds.
- Ability to push or pull heavy objects using up to 25 pounds of force.
- LocationHybrid - Dallas, TX & Remote
- Posted Date11 Apr 2023