Data center decommission for national financial institution
The client needed to cease the operation of redundant data centers and reallocate equipment to minimize costs, Transpere provided onsite decommission and consolidation services to over 45 locations.
A national financial institution
The client needed to cease the operation of redundant data centers and reallocate equipment to minimize costs. Client required a solution that would:
- Guarantee data destruction for all asset prior to assets leaving the facility
- Maximize value from the assets and parts
- Prepare equipment for reuse at another location of the client
Transpere provided expert teams to each client location in order to:
- Uninstall all equipment
- Perform onsite data destruction to all servers in order to erase all data securely
- Transport servers and racks to closest Transpere location with a secure Transpere truck
After all servers arrived to our facility, our team assessed each asset based on client’s redeployment needs and current market value in order to refurbish and redeploy or prepare for remarketing channel.
Servers that has reached end of life is processed according to R2 Recycling standards.
Transpere has ability to quickly mobilize onsite data destruction and de-installation teams across the United States no matter how many location our clients require.
Our clients also recognize our remarketing expertise, program management, tracking and reporting capabilities.
- Location45 Location in US
- ServiceData center decommissioning and value recovery
- DurationOver 6 months
How can we help you?
IT Asset Disposition
- Secure Data Erasure & Drive Destruction
- Chain of Custody Management
- De-installation & Asset Removal
- Asset Processing
- Value Recovery
Managed IT Services
- Data Center Services
- Migration Services
- Cloud Services
- Platform as a Service (PaaS) Solutions
- Procurement, Deployment, and Managed Services
- Data Destruction and Erasure
- Onsite Data Erasure
- Mobile Hard Drive Destruction
- Remote Data Erasure
- Sensitive Data Destruction
- Data Center Decommisssioning
- Onsite Data Wiping
- Fully Traceable Chain of Custody