Director of Operations
Transpere, an IT Asset Disposition (ITAD) and Managed Services company, with locations in California, Ohio, and Texas. Transpere is the leading provider of information technology asset solutions.
- Create and monitor KPIs and Metrics against targets; lead organization to meet or exceed KPIs
- Initiate and lead projects focusing on the improvement of cost/expense, safety, quality, and delivery
- Assure quality of products, services, & deliverables are within Company standards
- Responsible for overseeing day-to-day operations, quality, and SLA performance areas in multiple facilities
- Manage strategic planning process to ensure service requirements (SLAs) are met
- Develop and monitor an SLA dashboard including metr1ics and measurements for all facilities
- Lead strategic initiatives that directly contribute to P&L performance via cost savings, warehouse operational efficiencies, and process improvements across the network
- Provide strategic direction for daily operations including tactical reporting and warehouse management
- Lead and support cross-functional project management such as facility start-ups and business-specific initiatives
- Assist and support the VP of Operations
- Travel to other facilities, based on operational needs
- Analytical thinker, identifying process efficiency, and strategy development
- Assertive, energetic, and tireless entrepreneurial spirit.
- Knowledge of warehousing operations 8+ years of experience.
- Ability to coordinate intra departmental functions, synthesize and meet common objectives.
- Leadership experience and capability within project execution and service delivery.
- Competent, customer-oriented professional who can multi-task and support multiple geographic locations concurrently.
- Relationship management and time management.
- High-level proficiency in the English language, both written and spoken.
- Effective communication, interpersonal, teamwork, and customer service skills.
- Strong time management and analytical skills.
- Experience in 5S programs recommended but not required
- Starting Salary:
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $85,000.00 - $90,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- Operations management: 8 years (Required)
- LocationCarrollton, TX
- Posted Date15 Mar 2022